In this technical webinar hosted in collaboration with the Center for Structured Organic Particulate Systems (C-SOPS) at Rutgers University, experts will discuss how DEM can be used to better understand powders and optimize pharmaceutical manufacturing processes.
The focus will be on 3 main questions and areas:
Presentations will also cover examples of applications of Altair EDEM software and techniques for calibrating powders.
With rapid advancements in additive manufacturing technologies, it is important be aware of, and to design around the constraints of each AM technology, to take in account your specific machine’s capabilities, as well as the printed material’s requirements and best practices. Learn to leverage the Stratasys 3d Printers’ advantages and how to model your products to exploit the many exciting and powerful capabilities they offer.
• Learn how and why knowing the principles of DFAM (Design for Additive Manufacturing) is still critical.
• See the software tools exclusive to Stratasys that can make your FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printing projects as simple or as granular as you desire.
• Get a demonstration on how importing files from CAD and adding full-color to Polyjet Models is a snap with GrabCADPrint.
• Take a live “Virtual Tour” of the new GoEngineer - Auburn Hills, MI “Additive Manufacturing” Lab
Have you ever wondered what you do and don’t need when building a new workstation? Do you wonder if you really need all that cache, memory and drive space? What will optimize my computing performance for simulations and renderings? Should I have selected an SSD drive over that HDD drive? What critical trade-offs am I making just to save a little money?
We know the price on a custom configured computer can climb so high so fast. Guess no more, we are here to help!
GoEngineer has teamed up with Dell and NVIDIA to help you understand exactly what considerations are needed when optimizing your engineering workstation to match SOLIDWORKS roles.
Join us for our expert webinar to understand:
· The critical ‘must-haves’ you need to optimize workstation performance
· The trade-offs you can make between hardware components that will not adversely affect your performance for your specific applications
· New approaches and methodologies to ensure your system is exactly tuned to your needs
· And how to do it without breaking the bank through a new program now available exclusively to GoEngineer customers
In this webinar we will introduce EDEM software, explain how it can be used to optimize the performance of bulk material handling and processing equipment, and go through examples of applications in the mining industry.
Experience the revolutionary benefits of the DEMI 4000™ in this live broadcast. As PostProcess Technologies' the largest solution in their lineup of automated, intelligent post-printing solutions for additive manufacturing (AM) resin removal, the new DEMI 4000 leverages PostProcess’s proven submersible technology for consistent, hands-free resin removal on large part sizes or large builds with many smaller-sized stereolithography (SLA) parts. This solution addresses the growing market demand for a production-ready software-driven finishing solution for high-volume SLA with the same fast cycle times, exceptional chemistry longevity, and safety features available in PostProcess’s existing lineup.
Join us as we explore the latest enhancements to the most widely-used CAM software for SOLIDWORKS Users.
• Rebuild data when stock parameters are modified
• Define Cylindrical stock profile for Mill parts
• Use pre-defined Bounding Box size for stock profile
• Save post processor location in the Technology Database
• Define peck amounts by percentage for Point-to-Point tools
Most CAD admins and users are aware that the SolidNetWork License Manager distributes their licenses. However, there is a lot more features and options that can be used to streamline your license usage. Join us as we review the both the basics and advanced options such as reserving licenses, adjusting the timeout duration, and more.
Enjoy our extensive collection of recorded webinars from GoEngineer experts that showcase tips & tricks, tutorials and product overviews from SOLIDWORKS, 3DExperience, Additive Manufacturing, CAM, 3D Scanning and more.
Be sure to subscribe to our channel below to be the first to know of new content from GoEngineer product Experts.
YOUTUBE CHANNEL VIEWS
YOUTUBE CHANNEL SUBSCIRBERS
ONLINE TECHNICAL VIDEOS
To view our engineering webinars on the calendar, remember you can select by product to further focus your interests. If pop-up’s are blocked, registration links from the calendar view may not work. Please allow pop-up’s for this session or this site.
Join complimentary engineering webinars that are relevant, timely, and help you leverage your technology investments.